The 5 Most Popular Freight & Logistics News Websites
Discover the top 5 freight and logistics news websites. These sites are ranked based on audience retention, traffic share, and total visits.
Craig Fuller, the Founder & CEO of FreightWaves, shared on his Twitter page logistics news sites he views as competitors to FreightWaves. We visit all of these sites regularly to prepare our newsletter and update our audience on the latest headlines in freight. Here is a look at the most popular news sources in freight ranked by total traffic share.
- Freight Waves: FreightWaves.com - 51.03 million visits
- The Load Star: TheLoadStar.com - 8.69 million visits
- Transport Topics: TTNews.com - 6.77 million visits
- Journal of Commerce: JOC.com - 5.12 million visits
- Supply Chain Dive: SupplyChainDive.com - 4.21 million visits
As a media company, we benchmark our website performance against competitors using Similar Web every month. This gives us insights into how our competitors are performing versus how we are doing.— Craig Fuller 🛩🚛🚂⚓️ (@FreightAlley) June 10, 2023
I also use the same data to evaluate a potential media acquisition.
I've passed… pic.twitter.com/sKxDRWkcxC